IaC Errors by Category
Gets the count for each type of IaC misconfiguration issue detected. The IaC misconfiguration types are:
You can set the
severities parameters in the request body to filter the results.
- Critical: Critical severity indicates a high-risk vulnerability or misconfiguration that could lead to significant security breaches or data leaks. These issues require immediate attention and remediation.
- High: High severity indicates a significant security issue that has the potential to be exploited or result in significant damage if left unaddressed. These findings should be addressed as a priority.
- Medium: Medium severity indicates issues that pose a potential security risk that are less severe than Critical and High. Remediation of these issues should be prioritized, but they may not require immediate attention.
- Low: Low severity indicates issues that have a minimal impact on security or are relatively low-risk. While they may not pose an immediate threat, it is still recommended to address them to maintain a robust security posture.
- Info: Info severity is used for informational findings or recommendations that do not pose an immediate security risk but provide helpful guidance, best practices, or suggestions for optimization. These findings can be considered as part of ongoing security hygiene efforts.
The repositories filter enables you to retrieve issues related to one or more repositories.
You must provide the UUIDs of the repositories that you want to include in the filter.
To retrieve the UUID of a repository use the List repository list endpoint.
id field of the response has the UUID of the repository).
Possible values: [
The severity level of the vulnerability or misconfiguration.
The maximum number of results included in the response.
IaC Errors By Category
- Example (from schema)
- Array [
A category, such as IAM, Logging, Monitoring, Networking, or Kubernetes.
Number of issues for the IaC misconfiguration category.
The time when the last scan was triggered.
Customer has no permitted accounts
Request arguments validation error
Failed to get iac errors by category