PAN-OS XML API
Documentation for this API can be found here, within the official technical documentation for PAN-OS.
Of particular interest for uses of the XML API would be:
- Getting Started with the XML API
- The structure of an XML API call
- Using the API Browser, the CLI or the GUI to find the correct syntax for XML API Calls
- New in PAN-OS 10.2, making multiple configuration changes within a single XML API call
- Additional information and video content if you are new to Xpath, or are using Xpath with PAN-OS for the first time
It is also strongly advised that you read about the differences between the XML API and REST API, to make an informed decision on which is most appropriate for your given use case(s).