Thank you for your interest in Palo Alto Networks developer documentation!
To get started, choose how you would like to contribute:
Create a new doc and add it to the site
Edit an existing doc
🚀 Create (quickstart)
(if you are already familiar with git, yarn, etc.)
Edit a Doc
The following instructions are for using GitHub.com to edit an existing doc. You may optionally edit an existing doc using your preferred IDE or text editor.
- Select the Edit this page link at the bottom of the doc you want to edit.
- Click the edit button (pencil icon). If prompted, choose "Fork this repo and edit this file".
- Make edits in GitHub.com UI.
- Add a title and comment to the commit at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Propose Changes".
- Click "Create Pull Request" (this will automatically generate a live preview of your changes).
- Wait for someone to review and merge your changes.