Scan VM images in AWS, Azure, and GCP for vulnerabilities.
Prisma Cloud can scan the following VM images:
- AWS: Linux Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Azure: Managed, Gallery and Marketplace images
- GCP: Public and Custom images (including Premium images)
For more information, see Configure VM Image Scanning
- Authorization: required (string): Authenticates with the Base64-encoded "username:password" credentials.
JWT Access Token
Use POST, /api/vVERSION/authenticate for authorization
- Authorization: required (string): Authenticates with the Bearer authentication scheme to transmit the access token. Example: Bearer eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJk…………
📄️ Get VM Image Scan Results
Returns all VM image scan reports.
📄️ Download VM Image Scan Results
Returns all VM image scan reports in CSV format.
📄️ Get VM Image Tags
Returns an array of strings containing all AWS tags of the scanned VM images.
📄️ Get VM Image Names
Returns an array of strings containing VM image names.
📄️ Start VM Image Scan
Re-scans all VM images immediately. This endpoint returns the time that the scans were initiated.
📄️ Stop VM Image Scan
Stops current VM image scan immediately.