Commit a RuleStack
Commit a specified rulestack.
- rulestackname string required
The name of the rulestack.
- Example (from schema)
Commit status.ErrorCode Errorcode
Default value of a successful response is 0. Any other number indicates an error code.
400—HTTP bad request
- InvalidRequestException—Operation failed due to invalid request. For example, unsupported parameter name or value in the request.
- LimitExceededException—Operation failed due to violation in limit settings.
- ThrottlingException—Operation failed due to throttling limitations.
- InternalServerError—Your request is valid but Cloud NGFW could not perform the operation due to a system issue.
The error description.
- RuleStackName Rulestackname
Name of the rulestack.