List CloudNGFW Subscriptions
Retrieve the subscription information of your account. The subscribed user is Tenant Admin.
- Example (from schema)
- Array [
- InvalidOperationException—Operation failed because it is not valid. For example, when you delete an NGFW or rulestack in use.
- InvalidRequestException—Operation failed due to invalid request. For example, unsupported parameter name or value in the request.
- LimitExceededException—Operation failed due to violation in limit settings.
- ResourceNotFoundException—Unable to locate a resource using the parameters you provided.
- ThrottlingException—Operation failed due to throttling limitations.
- InternalServerError—Your request is valid but Cloud NGFW could not perform the operation due to a system issue.
The API call response.
Subscription information of your account.
Your subscription key.
The API call response status.
Default value of a successful response is 0. Any other number indicates an error code.
400—HTTP bad request
The error description.