Delete a PrefixList
Delete the prefix list associated with the specified rulestack.
The name of the rulestack.
The name of the prefix list.
- Example (from schema)
- InvalidRequestException—Operation failed due to invalid request. For example, unsupported parameter name or value in the request.
- LimitExceededException—Operation failed due to violation in limit settings.
- ResourceNotFoundException—Unable to locate a resource using the parameters you provided.
- ThrottlingException—Operation failed due to throttling limitations.
- AccessDeniedException—You do not have sufficient access to perform this action.
- InternalServerError—Your request is valid but Cloud NGFW could not perform the operation due to a system issue.
- InsufficientCapacityException—AWS currently does not have enough capacity to fulfill your request.
The API call response.
Name of the prefix list.
The prefix list description.
Name of the rulestack.
The API call response status.
Default value of a successful response is 0. Any other number indicates an error code.
400—HTTP bad request
The error description.